A Step towards customer delight
- Single point of contact for the customer
- Provide and track resolution through CRM
- Responsible for Customer 24×7
- Responsible for Internal escalations
- No dependency on Individual contacts
|Responsibility towards Customer
- Take installation and commissioning requests
- Take complaints related to products and services
- Provide on-call resolutions, wherever feasible
- Instant scheduling of engineer visit if site visit is required
- Provide timelines of resolution and periodic updates
- Provide RCA at the closure of the call
- Tracking of activities for meeting SLA’s committed to the customers through CRM system
- Internal escalations at appropriate time as per matrix
- Facilitate Customer to speak to seniors if requested
|Salient features of CRM at Fibcom
- SLA Reports
- Timely resolution
- IT enabled process
- Capture Customer requirements / queries
- Quick internal escalations to business head in 24 hours
- Capture ‘voice’ of the customer for long-term superior customer experience
|Complete System based tracking
- Customer gets a unique docket ID for the query/compliant.
- Every docket ID has a standard SLA defined based on the nature of the query/compliant.
- Customer can keep a track of his complaint and need not explain again and again to the support engineer.
- Qualified support engineer will have a complete idea of the nature / status of the complaint while talking to the customer.
- Single point of contact for any of complaint irrespective of nature/type. Internal escalations for serious issues keeping the interface same.